We are excited to be recruiting for a Stock Control Assistant for our client in Witham.
This is a full-time permanent position where you will be providing assistance to the Stock Control Supervisor whilst ensuring that department procedures are carried adhering to ISO9001.
Stock Control Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide support and implement instructions provided the Senior Management Team
- Deal with various stock queries and raise any discrepancies to the Supervisor
- Carrying out stock checks and adjusting stock
- Stock checking products and adjusting stock to amend all systems.
- To process SWO’s weekly and ensure the write-off codes are sent out daily
- Adjust and monitor scanner removals daily
- Accurate data entry, input of alphanumeric information
Stock Control Assistant Requirements:
- Previous Stock Control experience required
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety requirements
- Take part in relevant quality programs
- Undertake any training deemed necessary by the Stock Control Supervisor
- Good attention for detail
- Numerate, literate & excellent communication skills
- Good PC skills
#stockcontrol #assistant #ISO9001 #warehouse #warehousejob #stockcheck #withamjob #essexjob #newjob #recruiting #hiring #getintouch
|Salary||up to £19,000|