Goods Inward Operative required for a company in Maldon.
This position is for an immediate start, offering 39 hours per week – Monday to Thursday 8am-5pm and Friday 8am-4pm.
An attractive salary & company benefits with overtime paid at time & a half.
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Parts & Showroom Manager
- Organising & controlling the Goods Inward area
- Distributing goods to other branches
- Unpacking & processing of parcels
- Transferring stock into stores & the showroom
- Loading & unloading of the internal lorry
- A forklift licence is desirable
- Proficient with email & internet
- General computer skills with accurate data input
- Good numeracy & literacy skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective communicator both verbal & written
- A team player & also able to use own initiative
- A good general level of health and fitness
- Full valid driving licence
|Overtime||Time & a half|
|Hours||Mon-Thu 8am-5pm, Fri 8am-4pm|
|Annual leave||24 days + bank holidays|